Thursday, April 16, 2009

Watchmen, the Abridged Script.

Courtesy of Rod Hilton, I bring you this link (clickie), and some highlights:
JACKIE EARLE HALEY
(growling)
I just finished watching The Dark Knight. This is how superheroes talk, isn’t it?

PATRICK WILSON
Fair enough. I pretty much stole my costume from that movie.
And my personal favourite:
BILLY CRUDUP
If only you could perceive my big blue penis in four dimensions, as I do.

Plus a bonus:
MALIN leaves to go see PATRICK WILSON. Upset, BILLY teleports himself to MARS and builds a GIGANTIC QUMRRLFPSKLZNT to WALK AROUND ON.
and...:
They all FIGHT in SLLLOOOOOOOWWWW MOOOTTTIIOONNN. THENSUDDENLYFASTMOTION! Then SLOOOOOOOOWWWWWW MOOOOTTIIIIOOONNNN AAAGGGAAIIIINNNN.

Read the full script in the Editing Room.

No comments:

Post a Comment