Monday, February 9, 2009

Revisiting... Clueless (1995)




Released on July 19, 1995

Now this was my favourite back then when I was in my secondary school. This movie pretty much tells about the teenage life of Cher( played by the then HOT Miss Silverstone) in going through her college life and besides managing her 'As If' personel life. From shopping to guys, from gays to back stabbing girlfriends, from being extremely rich and helping those who are in a crisis, its rather funny to see how she turns such situation to become a typical happy ever after story to tell about in the future. Oh ya... and this movie turns out to be the first time I saw Tai (acted by Miss Murphy- Just Married) being an ugly duckling and rather FAT.
In the end this movie turns out to be a good time, fun loving boy and girl relationship, pop corn movie to watch if you're in the mood for being young once more.

Overall, I would say a 5 1/2 for this

No comments:

Post a Comment